Database Conversion Tool - MySQL to MS SQL
MySQL to MS SQL database conversion tool efficiently converts entire database or selected tables records created in MySQL to MSSQL server. Database conversion software enables to convert clients database of MySQL with support to all major data types and attributes. Software supports all latest versions on MySQL server. MySQL to MS SQL database converter software provides facility to works with 4.1 or earlier version of MySQL server. Converts My SQL table records into MSSQL database and supports all default values, null values, primary key, and unique key constraints.
MySQL to MSSQL database converter software convert large database records or chosen records from MySQL DB to Microsoft SQL. Converter utility supports all major versions of MySQL (multi-user structured query language) database server in an excellent wizard style Graphical user interface.
- Database converter software easily converts database table records created in MySQL to Microsoft SQL db.
- Connect MySQL server and MS SQL server using either Windows authentication or SQL server authentication option.
- Database converter software works with all latest version of MySQL server and also facilitates you to works with 4.1 or earlier version.
- Database conversion tools supports default values, null values, indexes, unique key constraints, primary key constraints and all necessary attributes while database conversion.
- Conversion tool works with all major versions of MySQL server.
Enter required field to establish connection between MySQL server and MS SQL server using either Windows authentication or SQL server authentication and click “Connect” button to proceed.
Choose table attributes like skip converting indexes, converting view etc as per required. Now click “Next” button to go to next step.
Select MySQL database and MySQL table(s) that you want to convert and then click on “Convert” button to begin conversion process.
If you want to convert views, select views from list and press “Confirm” button to continue.
Database conversion process is in progress. Abort conversion process using “Stop” button or use “Skip” button to skip any particular table.
Above screen shows that MySQL to MS SQL conversion process has been completed successfully.